Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Week in the Sunshine Class

I hope everyone had a wonderful time at the Pumpkin Patch. I had a great time except the batteries in my camera were dead Thursday morning so I had to borrow Teacher Keri’s camera. Needless to say there is a delay on some the pictures for that day. I tried my best to catch everyone with their pumpkins but I can’t promise anything, so if your child’s picture isn’t there I apologize.

If you haven’t signed up for a Parent conference and would like to there are still spots available on Thursday afternoon, just see me (or email me) to set up a time.

I hope to see you at the Family Read-In on Tuesday. The Church is also having a dinner on Wednesday night, you should have gotten a flyer in your boxes. It sounds like a lot of fun.

No comments: