Saturday, May 9, 2009

A note from the teacher

Thank you all so much for coming to the Mom’s Tea. The children worked really hard on their gifts & songs. They love you all very much!! :) Happy Mother’s Day, I hope you all had a great day with your families.

I wanted to give you a heads up on the all school picnic. It is on Thursday & Friday of the last week of school and is held at Felida Park in Hazel Dell. I will have a sign up sheet posted of items that we need. It is a lot of fun to all be together (the school & their families) on the last days of school.

We are in need of your recycled goods for Summer Camp. We want to create some recycled art and a city out of recycled items. So anything you think we might want, we do!

No comments: